12.4.08

British Accent 5

She was a red hair girl. I couldn't stop staring at her. The way she look around like someone who doesn't care about anything and just want to keep dancing.
I was petrified.
Like a 15 years old boy when realize the wonderful of love and girls. Forget about the love. This is only about the girls. I'm sorry, the girl, that one was the girl. And in the middle of all the mess that was my mind she came nex to me.
-If you keep staring at me you, your eyes are going to pop out of your head.
-I'm sorry, I couldn't help but stare.
-So, do you have a name?
-Pick anyone that you thinks that fits me.
-You forgot your name?
-I'm too busy thinking about you to think about anything else.
-Are you trying to impress me?
-No. I'm going to try to impress you when we get to my place.
-I'm not that easy.
-I know. But really, the first thing that I'm going to do when I get home is writing about you.
-Really? And what are you going to write about?
-I'm going to write about how we met so a few years from now we can sit together and read about how impressed I was when I first met you.
-Well, I'm looking foward to read it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário